The Resource Water for elephants.
- Water for elephants.
- Statement of responsibility
- Fox 2000 Pictures presents a 3 Arts Entertainment/Gil Netter/Flashpoint Entertainment production ; produced by Gil Netter ... [and others] ; screenplay by Richard La Gravenese ; directed by Francis Lawrence
- Against all odds, a veterinary student and a beautiful circus performer from a bygone era meet and fall in love through their shared compassion for a special elephant. But their secret romance incurs the wrath of her dangerously volatile husband
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music, James Newton Howard ; editor, Alan Edward Bell ; director of photography, Rodrigo Prieto
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for moments of intense violence and sexual content
- Language note
- In English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish, with optional subtitles in English or Spanish
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .W38 2011
- Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, Christoph Waltz, Paul Schneider, Hal Holbrook
- live action
ContextContext of Water for elephants.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Water for elephants.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dunstablepl.org/resource/Wy1NBSwhACk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dunstablepl.org/resource/Wy1NBSwhACk/">Water for elephants.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dunstablepl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dunstablepl.org/">Dunstable Free Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dunstable Free Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...